Please Login or Register before browsing our forums.
Please Login or Register before browsing our forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterWebclientLog inDonateCxpk Mail

Seriously, Ryan.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 pm

You need to stop calling yourself Head Moderator. You haven't been here as long as JX, or me, for that matter. You don't get to slap that title on yourself like you think you can. I don't even want to be head moderator, but it's really pissing me off that your signature is "head moderator" and you act as if you are. You're not. Stop pretending to be. It's pathetic. Seriously dude. And Tyler, please please please please please please please do something about it. I mean, on the front page it lists staff:

Ryan is listed as: Moderator. Not senior mod, not advanced mod, not lead mod and NOT HEAD MOD. So stop. Okay? Cause it's bullshit and we all know it. If anyone is head mod, it's JX. Honestly. What a joke. I shouldn't even HAVE to be typing this, but you basically forced me to because we (meaning me and JX) have told you to knock it off several times. And you haven't. So here's my formal report on you. Hopefully X does something and you learn the responsibility of staff -.-

sincerely,

one pissed off Howslumby/LumbyChapel/Jared/99herb

P.S. Stop spamming the forums like a motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
jxadmin

jxadmin

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 am

OK jared. I agree but, that was a little out of turn. sure ryan is a little pushy but I dont think saying badwords like that would slove anything. and I dont wont or need mod. I asked to be demoted. since it says "ex-staff". sometimes it better to be a little chill and wait for the good things to come.
Back to top Go down
http://creativexbox.tk/
Jared

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 am

jxadmin wrote:
OK jared. I agree but, that was a little out of turn. sure ryan is a little pushy but I dont think saying badwords like that would slove anything. and I dont wont or need mod. I asked to be demoted. since it says "ex-staff". sometimes it better to be a little chill and wait for the good things to come.

it's aggravating Tim. He trying to establish a sense of superiority over players like me and you who have been here much longer than he has. I'm sorry for cussing but I mean... you know? It's bothering me.
Back to top Go down
jxadmin

jxadmin

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:31 am

Trust me I know what you mean, but ryan is kind of like familiy to these server. And he's staff so treat Him with respect
Back to top Go down
Jared

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 pm

jxadmin wrote:
Trust me I know what you mean, but ryan is kind of like familiy to these server. And he's staff so treat Him with respect

Right. But I'm not going to respect someone is blantly in the wrong until he fixes it.
Back to top Go down
x

Seriously, Ryan. 2u5au5g
x

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:43 pm

damn. i don't consider this a player report because there is a section for staff reports. but i am really confused on the whole thing i thought he was a head mod? i got no idea though i havent been on for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativexbox.tk/
X Ryan X
X Ryan X

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 pm

i am not trying to put it over people. i see what you mean jared, i just want people 2 know if they need help or not. but i am head mod and both owners have said so so stop posting this when its true that i am.

----- thanks tyler and jxadmin,
Back to top Go down
jxadmin

jxadmin

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:51 pm

show proof that you are... Cause I do remember hearing from both owner jason and tyler. that your not head mod.... no one is head of anything yet...were dont even have domain staff... all the admins which are "admin" will be demoted soon due to them only being friends of tyler..
Back to top Go down
X Ryan X
X Ryan X

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:08 am

i shall get prood tyler and jason post below if i am head mod. i am not just mod because im tyler's freind its a part of it but not all.. i can help people i can donate i am one of the most active people ingame... ive known tyler for like half a year nearly.... he wouldnt make me mod if he didnt think i was good enough to..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seriously, Ryan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously, Ryan.   Seriously, Ryan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously, Ryan.
Page 1 of 1